[TYPO3-mvc] render fluid partial in backend Scheduler task

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Wed Aug 29 22:47:35 CEST 2012

Hi Tim,

The best

On Aug 29, 2012, at 3:26 PM, typo3 at litedesigns.nl wrote:

> Am i taking the correct approach by using
> Tx_Fed_Service_Render->renderTemplateFile() or should i look in another
> direction? Any tips are welcome :)

Wether you use FED's RenderService or any other View implementation you will have this problem, unfortunately.

Some suggestions:

Subclass f:image, f:link.*, f:uri.* etc. and use a parameter to force FE link creation regardless of the TYPO3_MODE. Beware though, FE simulation is not a nice thing to work with in Extbase.

Or replace the UriBuilder with one that allows forcing an FE context.

Or manually build the links (at least as much as possible).

This has come up a few times so far and to my knowledge there isn't a really elegant solution to this FE/BE linking problem.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Claus