[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase project with complex database/repository structure

Gabriel Kaufmann | Typoworx info at typoworx.de
Mon Aug 27 23:58:49 CEST 2012

Just to make clear again what I am currently trying to do (just in case
it's mismatch).

I have the Products Controller and a List.html for Products. Within this
template I would like to call:

<f:link.action action="create" controller="Subscriptions"
arguments="{subscriptions : subscriptions}">

This action of course does not belong to the Products-Controller, but my
newly created Subscriptions-Controller!