[TYPO3-mvc] persistNotAll()

Jonas Bassl (typo3) typo3 at bassl.de
Mon Aug 27 16:34:34 CEST 2012

Hallo everybody,

i would like to improve the performance of my extbase extension and
therefore i have a question:
Is there something like the persistAll() but only for one repository?

There is a repository in my environment, which i observe in a loop for
distinct values of data.
In one case, there will be added some data and in the next loop, where
i look again for the distinct values of data, the recently added
values have to be persistent on the repository, otherwise my
observation goes wrong.
So i have to do persistAll() in every loop again and again.

I think this is very expensive.

So is there any possibility to persistNotAllButThatRepository() ?

I hope someone can help me..

Best regards,

Jonas