[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase project with complex database/repositorystructure

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Mon Aug 27 10:47:46 CEST 2012

I had a problem like this, it was due to the flexform field
switchablecontroleractions that I was using to display differend things. I
was advised to just create different plugins. This worked.

Are you using switchablecontrolleractions to allow users to set in the
content element's flexform what is displayed: products or subscriptions?

news:mailman.6999.1345988903.626.typo3-project-typo3v4mvc at lists.typo3.org...