[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase project with complex database/repository structure

Gabriel Kaufmann | Typoworx info at typoworx.de
Mon Aug 27 02:29:13 CEST 2012

Am 26.08.2012 20:03, schrieb Domi:
> Im not an extbase expert, but I am wondering why the error is looking
> for controller "subscriped" but you seem to work name it
> SubscriptionController. There must be a typo somewhere in your code.

Hello,

thanks for the suggestion. Sounds logically. I tried using
"SubscriptionsController":

> <f:link.action action="create" controller="SubscriptionsController"
> arguments="{subscriptions : subscriptions}">Buy</f:link.action>

but anyway I get this error:

>   Oops, an error occurred!
>
> The controller "SubscriptionsController" is not allowed by this
> plugin. Please check for
> Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin() in your ext_localconf.php.
>
> More information regarding this error might be availableonline
> <http://typo3.org/go/exception/v4/1313855173>.

Just to note. In ext_localconf.php I definitely declare configurePlugin
with:

>         'Products' => 'list, show, new, create, edit, update, delete',
>         'Subscriptions' => 'list, show, new, create, edit, update,
> delete',

There must still be any mistake.

I'm also trying to initialise the subscriptionController myself within
productsControler:

Class Header:
>     /**
>      * $subscriptionsRepository