[TYPO3-mvc] get propertyName on objectStorage element - validate objectStorage

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 21:00:09 CEST 2012

Hi,

as NotEmpty validation doesn't seem to work on ObjectStorage I wrote a
little validator for this reason:

class Tx_Intranet_Validation_Validator_NotEmptyRelationValidator extends
Tx_Extbase_Validation_Validator_AbstractValidator {

	/**
	 * @param Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage $value
	 */
	public function isValid($value) {

		$valueArray = $value->current();
		if(empty($valueArray)){
			return false;
		}
		return true;

How can I receive the "propertyName" inside of this validator? Is there
a function which returns the propertyName of an object storage?

The reason is, that I use the NotEmptyRelationValidator several time and
now I can't get my error messages translated.

Thanks for help!

Cheers Dominic