[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase and Sessions issues

Juan Manuel Verges juanmanuel.verges at ice.es
Tue Aug 14 08:53:23 CEST 2012

Hi mates,

I'm having a problem since Friday. I'm working with injectSession based on
http://blog.schreibersebastian.de/2012/02/sessionhandling-in-extbase/ but I
have this problem:
-I have 4 plugins that manage actions from controller called Pagina. List,
Basket, BasketPreview, Review
-When I add a product to basket sometimes is added and sometimes says that
is added but when I go to Basket I didn't see new product. If I do the same
action 3 times, finally the product is added.
-The same in basket, I can increment quantity of product or delete it and
when I click again in Basket I see the same, if I do the action more than
one time, finally is done and product is incremented or deleted.

I'm working with 4.5.18. I disable Real Url and I don't know if it is a
cache problem or what.
I have defined all actions as cacheable and non-cacheable.

I don't know what could I do.

Best,
Juan Manuel