[TYPO3-mvc] Mixin support for Extbase 6.0

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Mon Aug 13 18:14:53 CEST 2012

Hey Helmut,

> Will FLOW3 support extending classes from different sources without
> the need to edit the original class?
> If so, you still need to (automatically) modifiy the source of the
> class and add the trait usages to it.
Correct, we will provide a way to add trait usages to the generated
proxy classes of FLOW3. This will most likely be configured in Objects.yaml.

> * Where and how to configure which traits are added to which class
Objects.yaml file.

Aside from that, I do not have clear answers on the remaining questions.
But I'd be curious about your thoughts there :)

Greets,
Sebastian