[TYPO3-mvc] FormViewHelper - Serialization of 'Closure' is not allowed

Jacob Rasmussen jacob at lightbulb.dk
Tue Aug 7 21:35:11 CEST 2012

Hi Christian,

Den 07/08/12 20.23, Christian Kuhn skrev:
> Yeah. Oliver Hader had fun with this issue already. It is quite
> problematic to find a clean 'how-to-reproduce'. The issue came up during
> our bootstrap code sprint as well. It is nasty, since it seems to only
> occur under conditions like USER_INT together with others. The
> surrounding code is not easy, either.
> There are some patches in gerrit already, one for the core and one for
> extbase, but I'm unsure if anything is merged yet, and for which core
> versions.

I did take some time off last night to read about the issues and I also
tried to implement the patches from Gerrit but the didn't fix this issue

> It would be cool if you could look up the current state, and help out
> with reproducing, voting, testing, fixing. Keep us informed.

But I tried a simple solution today, just to see if it could amend the
problem, and so far it seems that it just might work. But I don't have
any experience in unit testing, so maybe the solution might fail some of
the automatic tests from Jenkins.

Nevertheless - my solution so far is to add the following code to
Tx_Extbase_DomainObject_AbstractDomainObject:

public function __sleep() {
     return $this->_getProperties();
}

I'm trying out some different scenarios in order to see if I can get it
to break - but at present, everything holds up.

--
Kind regards

Jacob Rasmussen
Certified TYPO3 Integrator