[TYPO3-mvc] How can I give content to a ViewHelper when using alternative syntax?

Oliver Salzburg oliver.salzburg at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 2 16:52:33 CEST 2012

On 2012-08-02 16:23, Valentin Zickner wrote:
> you can use the following syntax:
> {'Link Text' -> f:link.page(pageUid:'{backto}')}

Thanks for the suggestion. However, this produces no output at all.

In the meanwhile, I've also read:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/wiki/Fluid_Inline_Notation

To my understanding, your suggestion would be the fourth case, which,
as the site explains, doesn't even have an equivalent notation.
Either way, I would have wanted to the Link Text to be dynamic anyway.
But no matter how I write it, it simply is not evaluated.

I must assume this to be powermail-specific behavior.