[TYPO3-mvc] Priority of Extbase Plugins

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Mon Apr 23 18:59:25 CEST 2012

>> I have 2 Extbase plugins on a page - in a special use case, both of them should do a $this->redirect. Which one will do it first? The one I inserted first to the page? Is there a way to priorize the other one, so it will be the first one?
>

> This depends on the rendering order. First come, first serve :)

Forgot to add:

If both plugins react to the same arguments perhaps you can add an
argument that says which instance should do the redirect. For example
you can use the tt_content record UID which is available from the array
$this->request->getContentObjectData().

If you don't know (and thus can't set as GET param) which plugin must
do the redirect you must manually check your conditions and prevent
redirection when it's not appropriate.

See http://fedext.net/request/web-request.html#getContentObjectData

--
Cheers,