[TYPO3-mvc] Initializing extbase with bootstrap for eID mechanism

Frank Gerards F.Gerards at esolut.de
Mon Apr 23 16:15:28 CEST 2012

Hi,

what is the correct code to initialize extbase Framework in an eID-class
?
I have difficulties retrieving objects from a repository, although I did
a tslib_eidtools::connectDB(); and cloned a TSFE environment

like suggested in one of the tutorials regarding extbase and eID. I
tested my Controller/Repository/View functionality using a normal plugin

in a page and all works fine, objects get retrieved from the repository
and are rendered correctly.

However, if I call it from my AJAXDispatcher, which should initialize
the extbase framework, my QueryResult is always empty when using

same controller action (storagePID mechanism is set to FALSE in
query-object).

PS: TYPO3 4.6.8

Thx 4 info on that topic,

Frank