[TYPO3-mvc] Flex form values set in $this->settings inside newAction but not createAction

Konrad Chorosinski kc at konster.de
Thu Apr 19 12:37:12 CEST 2012

Hello!

I have a controller with two simple actions.
"new" and "create".

"new" creates a form for a new object and "create" saves the object in
the repository.

Inside the "new" method I am accessing $this->settings to read my flex
form values. All good!

Here is the thing I dont understand:
After submitting the form, when my script gets to the "create" action,
$this->settings appears to be empty - my flexform values are not set / gone.

Why is that and how can I reinitialize my flexform settings?

Thanks for any help,
Konrad