[TYPO3-mvc] problems with userObjectType, which result is false

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 03:06:56 CEST 2012

Hello List,

I have a little bug in my extension, if I call:
$cobj =
$this->configurationManager->getContentObject()->getUserObjectType();

The result is always false instead of 1 (User_Int) or 2 (User). Does
anyone know, where my misconfiguration could come from? I searched
around but couldn't track it down.

Here my plugin configuratio:
Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
	$_EXTKEY,
	'Frontend',
	array(
		'Client' => 'list, index, show, new, create, edit, update, delete,
updateFile, deleteFile, afterSubmit, getAddress',

	),
	// non-cacheable actions
	array(
		'Client' => 'new, create, edit, update, delete, updateFile,
deleteFile, afterSubmit, getAddress',

	)
);

Thanks for anyone who has an idea where to look at.
Best Regards,

Dominic