[TYPO3-mvc] How to store a value and use it else where

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Wed Apr 18 19:38:37 CEST 2012

I have a groupd of objects, they have one child object.

In my current problem, the child objects are all the same. I want to use the
image from the child object.

I know I can easily get the image from the child object, but since the child
object in my current case are the same for every record, can I somehow store
this image after getting it once and then in subsequent loops just output
the same image.

What I'm trying to do is to avoid in every loop, the need to get exactly the
same child object and generate exactly the same image.

Stephen.