[TYPO3-mvc] share arguments with different(!) actions on same page

Lienhart Woitok Lienhart.Woitok at netlogix.de
Wed Apr 18 17:28:08 CEST 2012

Hi,

sorry, should have been more verbose.

I have something like

plugin.tx_myext_pi1.view.pluginNamespace = tx_myext_pix
plugin.tx_myext_pi2.view.pluginNamespace = tx_myext_pix
plugin.tx_myext.features.skipDefaultArguments = 1

in my TS. Thus both actions in the different plugins are able to get the same arguments.
And because I have no controller argument in my URLs, there is no exception about disallowed controller or action.

Does this make it clearer?

Greetings
Lienhart

Lienhart Woitok
Web-Entwickler

Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0
E-Mail: Lienhart.Woitok at netlogix.de
Website: media.netlogix.de

--
netlogix GmbH & Co. KG
IT-Services | IT-Training | Media

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG ist eingetragen am Amtsgericht Nürnberg (HRA 13338)
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: netlogix Verwaltungs GmbH (HRB 20634)
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 233472254
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Buchta, Matthias Schmidt