[TYPO3-mvc] Persistence of value objects

Dennis Ahrens dennis.ahrens at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 18 15:48:31 CEST 2012

Hi Daniel,

On 18.04.2012 15:15, Daniel Schöne wrote:
> afaik value objects are not implemented yet, neither in extbase nor in flow3.

I did a grep to verify this, because i can't really believe. I found
some code regarding this in the Backend.php [1] and the
Typo3StorageBackend.php [2].

I digged a bit deeper and found a ticket on forge [3], that is related
to this topic.

Tested a bit with my model and wrote a scheduler task, that inserts the
objects. When using the extbase persistence layer everything works fine.
But TCEMain does not know about the value objects.

Does anybody uses value objects in extbase and allows editing from both
sides - TYPO3 backend (TCEMain) and extbase based in FE/BE? I guess
there might be a few side effects...

regards
Dennis

[1]