[TYPO3-mvc] backend-modul: sending mail -> template not found

Johannes C. Schulz - EnzephaloN IT-Solutions info at enzephalon.de
Wed Apr 18 15:10:19 CEST 2012

Hello again

Nobody an idea, how to set the templateRootPath correctly?
The errormessage is:
Template could not be found at
"typo3conf/ext/psoa_accredit/Resources/Private/Templates/Backend/processed.t
xt".
The constant-value for "templateRootPath" is:
typo3conf/ext/psoa_accredit/Resources/Private/Templates/
I also tried: "EXT:psoa_accredit/Resources/Private/Templates/" but this also
don't worked.
I use "templateRootPath" for a standaloneViewhelper for sending emails. This
works fine in frontend, but not in backendmodule.
Hope now someone can help me out!
Best regards
Johannes