[TYPO3-mvc] FLOW3 Form API backport

Bernhard Schmitt himself at nezaniel.org
Tue Apr 17 09:33:36 CEST 2012

Hi Bastian,

I am planning to backport the FLOW3 API >and< Builder to v4. We checked
out the capabilities of both Patrick's form core extension and the
Formhandler and decided to implement a new extension based on
Extbase/Fluid - which became obsolete during your presentation :)

I'll start playing around with the backporter a bit while you coordinate
possible team members (thank you very much for this). Once we've done
the backport and I got deeper insights into this I might also be able to
help with the v6 thingy.

Thanks again for sharing this great project,

Best regards
Bernhard