[TYPO3-mvc] addUsergroup in extended feUser

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 07:18:51 CEST 2012

Hey Lorenz,

yeah, I get an object of Tx_Extbase_Domain_Model_FrondendUserGroup, so
everything should work, from what I see in the debugger. Do I need any
kind of additional TS setup, for now I just used the extension_builder,
which extended my class Client with extbase FrondendUser. All my domain
actions work as expected, I can set password and username without problems.

Why does it end up in a white website, without error message in TYPO3
los, neither in my apache log.

Thanks for any help,

Cheers Dominic