[TYPO3-mvc] get current CE uid into fluid view

Frank Gerards F.Gerards at esolut.de
Tue Apr 10 14:34:04 CEST 2012

Hi Sebastian,

yes - assigning the uid to the view would be the way to go in my own extensions.

As we use FED/FLUX in our project , I have the {record} object in my page/FCE - views, which holds the complete
cObj configuration (thx for giving me that hint , Claus ! :) ). So all FED page templates and FCEs are "intelligent"
on a Fluid view base, which is extremely handy at times .

For dealing with that kind of subjects in fluid views of TER extensions I would then overload or replace the Core-Fluid
ViewHelper or create a widget with a controller and use this in the overridden fluid views (normally residing under fileadmin)
of the TER extension. This way, the extension stays updateable...

Thx 4 clearing things up guys :),
Frank