[TYPO3-mvc] get current CE uid into fluid view

Frank Gerards F.Gerards at esolut.de
Tue Apr 10 13:38:23 CEST 2012

Hi Henjo,

thx - the object that should be "parsed" to the typoscript RECORDS object is the current Content-Element the fluid view represents.

Doesn't a fluid view "know" which content-object it represents when rendered ? At least on a typoscript level, which is parsed at page render time, that uid should be present, but isn't when called from a fluid view it seems.

In general, an extbase extension represents a prototype of i.e. a plugin on a TYPO3 page and for each instance of that plugin a tt_content entry is written in the DB.

I need exactly the uid of that tt_content entry in my Typoscript object.

Hope that cleared the subject a bit. I don't need anything "out of" the fluid view, but simply the current uid of the cObj on typoscript level...

Thx 4 the link,
Frank