[TYPO3-mvc] Intersect / Select

Felix Kopp felix-source at phorax.com
Mon Apr 2 01:45:23 CEST 2012

On 29.03.12 16:47, Jochen Rau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 08:12:49AM +0200, Xavier Perseguers wrote:
>>> *uncool
>>
>> I chose to stick as much as possible to Extbase while not sacrificing
>> speed where having it with a real Extbase query would just have slowed
>> down the whole for nothing but the beauty of it :)
>
> I agree. Don't think too much about coolness, think about making your client happy ;-)
>
> -Jochen

Thank you for your feedbacks!

I took the path to create an uid list via typo3_db and afterwards find
by that list via repositories. That actually works pretty well. To query
three different repositories one after another with the results being
handed on with 10.000s of data rows is not that sufficient yet. Even in
php_cli without max_execution limits ran minutes.