[TYPO3-mvc] HMAC check fails / form view helper

g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch
Mon Sep 26 14:39:59 CEST 2011

On 09/26/2011 02:23 PM, Claus Due wrote:
> Hmm!
>
> Try "city.0" as name… depending on the type of relation you have this could be necessary. Otherwise you can probably use the full manual field name as name="tx_myext_plugin[demand][city][]".
>
> If you have multiple city selectors you need one hidden input field for each, each with a unique "city.X" name.
>
> Cheers,
> Claus

Yeah but the form.hidden view helper manual says: "name attribute is
ignored if property attribute is set".

Maybe it's a view helper issue, too? <f:form.select property="city"> is
handled correctly, but <f:form.hidden property="city"> is not...?

When i write the <input type="hidden"...> HTML part by hand then I get a
HMAC error, too :(

Cheers,
Till