[TYPO3-mvc] Caching Extbase gets messed up with RealURL

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Fri Sep 23 11:04:36 CEST 2011

Hi list,

I am trying to figure out what goes wrong for quite some while now, see [1].

Problem:
when adding the postVarSets for the action of a controller, caches get
cleared and the page is loaded as no_cache=1.

I run for example a listing of items with in the same switchable action
controller the show action, since one page and one plugin is enough.
Since the index action is default loaded I only configure the show
action in RealURL like so:

					array(
						'GETvar' => 'tx_extension_plugin[action]',
						'valueMap' =>
						array(
							'show' => 'show',
						),
						'noMatch' => 'bypass'
					),

thus the show action gets prefixed, but the index action doesn't.

Looking at the realurl output this goes well.

What happens?
I load the page with the plugin on the page. It get's cached.
I select one of the items and the proper item is shown, also cached.
I go back to the list view (using the menu) and the page mysteriously
is set to 'no_cache=1' when I check it with the TYPO3profiler
extension. It won't get cached after that too…

Is this someone has experienced as well?
It seems to me this is a bug in RealURL, but I only have it in
conjunction with extbase extensions.

Sorry to be so long, I am kinda lost actually so I would prefer a hint
- or two ;-)

Thanks in advance,

Henjo
[1]  [TYPO3-mvc] Caching set to no_cache on indexAction mysteriously...