[TYPO3-mvc] using new fields from tt_address in extbase

Johannes C. Schulz - EnzephaloN IT-Solutions info at enzephalon.de
Thu Sep 22 16:17:37 CEST 2011

Hello together!

I've a little problem with my new fields in tt_address. I called them
tt_address_hook_lat and tt_address_hook_lng.

In my Extension I wrote a model (Tx_Enzhotellist_Domain_Model_Address) with
all fields I need.
for example:
[.]
       /**
       * Getter for Longitude
       *
       * @return float Lon
       */
       public function getLon(){
             return $this->tt_address_hook_lng;
       }
[.]

In setup.txt I mapped the foreign table to persistence settings.

Also the TCA is written like:

[.]
'tt_address_hook_lat' => array (
                    'exclude' => 1,
                    'label'   => 'Latitude',
                    'config'  => array (
                           'type' => 'input',
                           'size' => '20',
                           'eval' => 'trim',
                           'max'  => '30'
                    )
             ),
[.]

In fluid all other fields from tt_address are shown, but not the two new!

Any ideas?

Best regards

Johannes