[TYPO3-mvc] Work with many tables which all have the same structure

Stefan Frömken firma at sfroemken.de
Mon Sep 19 21:20:37 CEST 2011

Am 19.09.2011 20:21, schrieb Georg Ringer:
> HI Stefan,
>
> does an abse model which is extended by each model not help? sure you
> need for every table still a own php file but you still got the
> possibility to overrule everything from base.
>
> georg

You're right: Extending a finnished model is much less to write :-)
I just play with the idea to create classes dynamically but the only
function I found is create_function()...but there is nothing like
create_class().
Maybe this link will help...the solution counld be eval():
http://docstore.mik.ua/orelly/webprog/pcook/ch07_13.htm

Stefan