[TYPO3-mvc] Create localizations in FE / on demand / on import?

Dominik Stankowski dominik at web-essentials.asia
Mon Sep 19 18:23:44 CEST 2011

Hi Henjo

It actually turns out that one can set $l18nParent in the Data Model by
just adding this variable and a setter/getter function.

We first add the default language records, persist them, then add the
non-default language records and set the $l18nParent with the uid of the
original record.

To set the language uid, we use $_languageUid from the
AbstractDomainObject with an own setter/getter function, as
$sysLanguageUid does not seem to work.

Hope this helps,
Dominik