[TYPO3-mvc] Caching set to no_cache on indexAction mysteriously...

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Mon Sep 19 10:23:11 CEST 2011

Hi list,

I run into this strange issue for the second time now in a short time:
when listing large listings of objects using the index action the page
is mysteriously set to no_cache (checked by using TYPO3profiler ext).

On one site I managed to solve this by clearing all caches in the
database, but for the current project this doesn't seem to do the trick.

The stupid thing is: when I query the database for pages set to
no_cache it won't find any.
The action itself of coursed is set to cache in the localconf file...

Anyone had this same issue to deal with?
Possible solutions?

BTW I put this in the extbase list since it happens to me only with
extbase exts. All other pages (and all other actions) are properly
cached.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Henjo