[TYPO3-mvc] where do I set "CONFIGURATION_CREATION_ALLOWED" to TRUE?

Tim Schoch | GSTALTIG tim.schoch at gstaltig.ch
Fri Sep 16 14:47:56 CEST 2011

Hi Bastian

Thank you for your hint. It works well for 1:1 relations, but not for 1:n relations. At least not how I would expect it to:
the arguments are passed as POST arguments like this:
[datas][0][firstChildObject]
[datas][1][secondChildObject]
[datas][2][thirdChildObject]

If I set $this->arguments['object']->getPropertyMappingConfiguration()->allowCreationForSubProperty('datas'); this does only
count for [datas], but not the elements that get stored in the objectStorage itself. To make it work, I would have to provide every subelement with an own call. eg:
$this->arguments['handHeight']->getPropertyMappingConfiguration()->allowCreationForSubProperty('datas.0');
$this->arguments['handHeight']->getPropertyMappingConfiguration()->allowCreationForSubProperty('datas.1');
$this->arguments['handHeight']->getPropertyMappingConfiguration()->allowCreationForSubProperty('datas.2');

This may work for a fixed amount of relations, but its tedious if you have an undefined amount of child objects.
In our case, the subobjects can be added by appending form-elements with jquery so we dont know the exact amout of child
elements. What do you suggest in this case?
I think, it would be nice if the settings would be copied for each subelement if its a storageObjects.

Tim
  _____