[TYPO3-mvc] where do I set "CONFIGURATION_CREATION_ALLOWED" to TRUE?

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Thu Sep 15 18:38:52 CEST 2011

Hi Tim,

If you do not already have the new property mapper feature enabled you should enable it:

config.tx_extbase.features.rewrittenPropertyMapper = 1

I am not sure if this fixes the problem... but I've never personally had any issues with multi-level relations with the new property mapper, so it's worth a try (and also, it's better than the old property mapper).

Cheers,
Claus