[TYPO3-mvc] Backend category tree and extbase

Dmitri Pisarev dimaip at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 13:21:30 CEST 2011

Hey!
I want to bring up this subject, which is 1,5 years old. I again need to
create a BE module, with categories menu in the nav part, and a list
module displaying relevant articles.
I have read this http://wiki.typo3.org/Pagetree and this
http://wiki.typo3.org/TYPO3Viewport#Navigation_Components, but as I need
to do it quite quickly, may be someone can give an advice with what to
get started. Maybe some sample BE extbase modules that use the new tree
component.
I will definitly post back here with the results, if I'll be able to
manage it myself.

Thanks!
Dmitri.