[TYPO3-mvc] Thank you - You're really freaky

Stefan Frömken firma at sfroemken.de
Thu Sep 8 15:58:54 CEST 2011

Hello MVC-Team,

I just get an exception because I have forgotten to append "Repository"
to my repositories filename. The exception was thrown in
ClassInfoFactory.php->getInjectMethods()

I study this method and try to do the following in my ActionController:

/**
  * @param language $lang
  * @return void
  */
public function injectLanguage(language $lang) {
	$this->lang = $lang;
	$this->lang->init('de');
	$this->LOCAL_LANG =
$this->lang->includeLLFile('EXT:iknewsfields/locallang_db.xml', 0);
}

And I thought this would only work with inject*Repository. NO!!! IT
WORKS WITH EVERY REGISTERED CLASS!

Yeah...that's really great. This cleans up the code very well and is
much better for UnitTests.

Thanks

Stefan