[TYPO3-mvc] setHidden - how to add record as hidden

invigo sd at invigo.de
Wed Sep 7 21:52:21 CEST 2011

is this case it isnt available by default (was't sure)

In your model add

/**
* @var integer;
*/
$protected hidden;

public function setHidden($toWhat)
{
$this->hidden=$toWhat;
}

public function getHidden($toWhat)
{
	return($this->hidden);
}

(untested, please ignore typos)

one question:
You say the hidden field is t3-default (which is correct for most
t3-default tables)

Which table are you talking about?

BR's Jochen