[TYPO3-mvc] setHidden - how to add record as hidden

invigo sd at invigo.de
Wed Sep 7 21:12:06 CEST 2011

1.) you need a hidden field in your table definition
hidden tinyint(4) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,

2.) You need hidden in your tca
'hidden' => array(
	'exclude' => 1,
	'label'   => 'LLL:EXT:lang/locallang_general.xml:LGL.hidden',
	'config'  => array(
		'type' => 'check'
	)
),

then you should be able to use setHidden

BR's Jochen