[TYPO3-mvc] setHidden - how to add record as hidden

Stefan Isak stefanisak at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 7 21:12:05 CEST 2011

Ah sorry, accidentally send the mail too early.

Of course you also need to define the property and the according setter/getter methods within the model.
Then you can call setHidden() right before adding the object.

public function createAction(Tx_Test_Domain_Model_Test $newTest) {
  $newTest->setHidden(TRUE);
  $this->testRepository->add($newTest);
}

Hope that it's clear now.