[TYPO3-mvc] Migration of Extbase Extension from 4.4.4 to 4.5.4

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Tue Sep 6 10:25:56 CEST 2011

Hi Jochen,

You're right about "Dispatcher" needing to be replaced. You need Bootstrap instead:

userFunc = tx_extbase_core_bootstrap->run
pluginName = ….
extensionName = …

Cheers,
Claus

On Sep 6, 2011, at 10:11 AM, invigo wrote:

> Hi,
> the frontend controller-action combinations are introduced in ext_localconf.php, the backend controller-action combinations in ext_tables.php, so all looks fine.
>
> I personally fear that tx_extbase_dispatcher->dispatch is either deprecated in extbase 1.3.1-dev or that we have to enable this dispatcher somehow. (Shot in the dark)
>
> Best regards
>
> Jochen
>
> Am 05.09.2011 23:08, schrieb Bjoern Haverland:
>> Hi,
>>
>> do you have noted your ajax actions in ext_tables.php and
>> ext_localconf.php?
>>
>> Best regards
>>
>> Björn
>>

>> Am 05.09.2011 22:02, schrieb invigo:
>>> Hi all,
>>> we are currently stuggling at a little problem:
>>>
>>> We are trying to migrate an Extbase-T3-Extension (Backend und
>>> Frontend-Plugin) from Typo3 4.4.4, Extbase 1.2.1, Fluid 1.2.1 to Typo3
>>> 4.5.4 and we fail (and fail and fail) getting ajax working
>>>
>>> The whole extension works under 4.5.4, but all ajax-calls just return
>>> blank pages (empty returns). It all looks like a forgotten template or
>>> that we did not introduce a method in etxt_localconf.php, but as
>>> already said, the extension works fine under 4.4.4 (tested in a blank
>>> new t3-installation) and fails in a new blank 4.5.4 installation,
>>> syslog remains empty as well.
>>>
>>> Typoscript-Template-Snippet (Only Ajax-Part):
>>>
>>> [typoscript]ajaxHtmlCallAjax = PAGE
>>> ajaxHtmlCallAjax {
>>> typeNum = 5000
>>> config {
>>> disableAllHeaderCode = 1
>>> disablePrefixComment = 1
>>>
>>> xhtml_cleaning = 0
>>> no_cache = 1
>>> admPanel = 0
>>> }
>>> }
>>> extensionname_pi1 < ajaxHtmlCallAjax
>>>

>>> extensionname_pi1 {
>>>
>>> 10 = USER
>>> 10 {
>>> userFunc = tx_extbase_dispatcher->dispatch
>>> pluginName = Pi1
>>> extensionName = Extensionname
>>>
>>> switchableControllerActions {
>>> 1 {
>>> controller = FrontendCppMain
>>> actions =
>>> screenselectprofile,screenselectobjective,screenselecttraining,screeneditidp
>>>
>>> },
>>> 2 {
>>> controller = FrontendAjax
>>> actions = index
>>> },
>>> 3 {
>>> controller = FrontendIdpExplorer
>>> actions =
>>> screenmyidps,screenmyidpshares,screensharedidps,screenregionalidps,screenmydialogues,screenregionaldialogues
>>>
>>> },
>>> 4 {
>>> controller = FrontendIdpManager
>>> actions =
>>> screenidpnextsteps,screenidpoverview,screenjobprofiles,screenidpobjectives,screencareerdialogues,screenpersonalinfo,screenchangelog
>>>
>>> }
>>> 5 {
>>> controller = FrontendUserDetail
>>> actions =
>>> screenlogindata,screenpersonaldata,screenmanagerdata,screenpassword,screenteam
>>>
>>> }
>>> 6 {
>>> controller = FrontendFileList
>>> actions = screenregionalfiles
>>> }
>>> }
>>> settings =< plugin.tx_extensionname.settings
>>> persistence =< plugin.tx_extensionname.persistence