[TYPO3-mvc] Linking to other modules from within extbase backend module

Michael Knoll mimi at kaktusteam.de
Tue Sep 6 01:06:38 CEST 2011

Hi there,

we implemented a backend module with Extbase. Now we want to have a
possibility for a 3rd-party extension to register in this module to
"add" further controllers and actions.

What I wanted to do was creating a link in a backend module that links
from extension A to a controller/action pair from extension B. As far as
I see, there is no possibility in doing so, as the "M" parameter is kind
of hard-coded in the link-generation process.

Is there any reason for this, or is it a bug or a missing feature? Like
that, it is not possible to link from one backend module to another,
which I think should be possible.

Thanks a lot for any help!

Mimi