[TYPO3-mvc] Working with tables which don't have a col called uid

Stefan Frömken firma at sfroemken.de
Sat Sep 3 00:31:32 CEST 2011

Hello MVC-Team,

we want to work with a SOAP-Interface, but the returned data has no col
"uid".

For testing I have installed the BlogExample and created some blogs with
help of the button. After that I renamed col "uid" in blogExample into
"myid" and add following to setup.txt:

Tx_BlogExample_Domain_Model_Blog {
	mapping {
		tableName = tx_blogexample_domain_model_blog
		recordType =
		columns {
			myid.mapOnProperty = uid

I can't believe it: There is no problem to show all blogs. But in case
of delete or update blogs it crashes again.

Is there anything planned to change this?

Stefan