[TYPO3-mvc] error in TCA: (travel) Probably value mismatch with fieldtype.

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Mon Oct 31 16:25:35 CET 2011

Hey,

> I saw that if I would use a MM relation, there is a setup for the
> editing on both sides ("MM_opposite_field"). But isn't that bit
> overloaded, only for supporting the edit on both tables? Actually it is
> a pure n:1 relation of my Aggregat Root.

it should work if you configure the relation as IRRE relation with
"foreign_field" set to "city". That's the only working way for a
bidirectional relation without a intermediate table. Your current TCA
setup would store the relations as CSV values in the field "travel", and
that also only from side of the city. So just use IRRE for
tx_..._model_city.travel and you're fine.