[TYPO3-mvc] error in TCA: (travel) Probably value mismatch with fieldtype.

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Mon Oct 31 13:07:20 CET 2011

Well... the error kind of suggest you to change the database layout for the
field.
You probably kicktstarted the extension with a 1:1 relation in mind and
later made it to be 1:n. Now the database structure needs to be changed.
It looks like it's an integer now. Try setting it to a varchar.

*All suggestions and presumptions*

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.