[TYPO3-mvc] Switching from local extbase to system on TYPO3 4.5

ktt kestutis98 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 30 14:21:56 CET 2011

Hello,

I have noticed, that switching from local extbase 1.2 to
system extbase 1.3.1-devel requires first uninstall all
extbase dependant extensions, the uninstall extbase
and remove it from server and after that only install new extbase.
Is there any other way - without reinstalling all dependant extensions?
The project is quite big and I'm afraid it will be ruined after

installing custom extensions back and forth.

Thank you in advance,
Kast