[TYPO3-mvc] 4.6 Ajax call error

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Thu Oct 27 02:02:00 CEST 2011

Hi Henjo

i got the SAME error, with a big ExtBase of mine that i wanted to try
under 4.6
i discovered that i didn't pass the Controller name in some links (it
worked without warning under 4.5!)

in you case, you should add

   controller = NameofYourController

i havent' already checked the ExtBase wiki.. but anyway i didn't find any
note about this new "strictiness"

let me know it it works!
ciao
stefano