[TYPO3-mvc] @dontverifyrequesthash won't work

Christian Essl essl at incert.at
Fri Oct 21 10:47:58 CEST 2011

I have 2 search forms: 1 inline search form (which will be accessible from every page) and 1 extended search form.

I used the  pageUid="x"-attribute on the inline form to link it with the result page of the extended form. When I use the inline search to get forwarded to the extended form, extbase expects another request hash and throws:

Request hash too short. This is a probably manipulation attempt!
To avoid this behavior I added the @dontverifyrequesthash-annotation:

/**
* action result
*
* @dontverifyrequesthash
* @return void
*/
public function resultAction()
{

}

But it still throws the same error. What did I do wrong? Or is there a better way to exchange values between two internal forms with extbase?

Regards,
Christian