[TYPO3-mvc] view renderer ignores action argument

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Tue Oct 18 10:06:48 CEST 2011

Thomas Allmer wrote:

> the problem is that there is no feedback at all :/ probably a result of
> the "no feedback unless I have the perfect solution sickness" of
> programmers... and I admit - I have it too :p
> [...]
> looking forward to that... please be quick as not communicating is
> probably one of the worst things in open source communities [...]

Yes, we agree that this is a crucial issue and that it didn't get the
deserved attention lately. Thus the posting on news.typo3.org and the
team restructuring. Feel free to join the forces!

BTW: I gave you feedback to this issue [1] three days ago, but you
didn't reply ;}~

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/29303