[TYPO3-mvc] Endless loading time Extbase plugin with FE user logged in

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Fri Oct 14 16:20:31 CEST 2011

Hi there

I'm currently developing on an extension that I kickstarted with the
Extension Builder. When I call a page that contains the plugin, I get
the list created by the Extension Builder in a reasonable time.

As soon as a frontend user is logged in to the site, the same request
takes about 30 seconds of rendering time without any error messages.

Did anyone ever experience that as well?

Best regards,

Lorenz