[TYPO3-mvc] xml schema for fluid templates

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Thu Oct 13 15:37:26 CEST 2011

Steffen Gebert wrote:

> On 16.03.10 14:38, Stephan Petzl wrote:
>> hi!
>>
>> is there some sort of xml schema, so i can use my IDE's xml code
>> completion capabilities for creating fluid templates?
>> would be soo cool!
>
> Has anything changed here? As (almost) everybody uses PhpStorm, sb.
> started posting a feature request - which boils down to having a fluid
> xsd available..

Something like this needed?
http://git.typo3.org/FLOW3/Packages/Fluid.git?a=blob;f=Classes/Service/XsdGenerator.php;h=113f0cc283931f9955d6c016f9fc582a744b19cf;hb=HEAD

In v4 Fluid:
http://git.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/CoreProjects/MVC/fluid.git?a=blob;f=Classes/Service/DocbookGenerator.php;h=63c9667c3bfe1f2e437ac9092ee407f133874af6;hb=HEAD

I have no clue why this is called docbook generator. I says it creates
xsd's.
It does not work, because the Tx_Fluid_Service_AbstractGenerator is missing
and I have no clue how to port it. Where are the reflection classes in v4?

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe