[TYPO3-mvc] including frontent plugin with typoscript doesn't work

Thomas Hucke thucke at web.de
Sat Oct 8 08:25:24 CEST 2011

Give it a try and set

switchableControllerActions{
Newsletter{

Just remove "2=mail" in switchableControllerActions.

Regards
Thomas

"Miguel Ayala"  schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.431.1317907808.633.typo3-project-typo3v4mvc at lists.typo3.org...

Hello List,
I am having a Problem with a Newsletter Plugin that doesnt work, when I
try to include it via TS.
It works as content element though, it is just an input field for
emails, with two actions: indexAction(), mailAction().
This is my TS:
page=PAGE
page{

typeNum=0
10=COA
10{
10=TEXT
10.value=<h3>Bundes-Newsletter</h3>
20<USER
20{
userFunc=tx_extbase_core_bootstrap->run
pluginName=Pi8
extensionName=Attacforms
controller=Newsletter
action=index
switchableControllerActions{
Newsletter{
2=mail
settings=<plugin.tx_attacforms.settings
persistence=<plugin.tx_attacforms.persistence
view=<plugin.tx_attacforms.view
}

Strangely enough it does work, when I change "20<USER" to "20 = USER",
but the frontpage loads width an array of the whole
Typo3 configuration, like a display of debug. And on the bottom of the
page the normal content is shown.
I tried different ways of writing this code, like:
         plugin.tx_attacforms {

newsletter = USER
newsletter {
userFunc = tx_extbase_core_bootstrap->run
pluginName = Pi8
extensionName = Attacforms
controller = Newsletter
action = index
switchableControllerActions {
AdminMenu {
2 = mail
settings =< plugin.plugin.tx_attacforms.settings
persistence =< plugin.plugin.tx_attacforms.persistence
view =< plugin.plugin.tx_attacforms.view
}

and then 20 < plugin.tx_attacforms.newsletter, the result is the same.

Does anybody have a clue, what is happening here?
Help is much appreciated.
cheers miguel