[TYPO3-mvc] f:widget.paginate lost filter objects

Daniel Schöne daniel at schoene.it
Thu Oct 6 14:13:35 CEST 2011

Hi,

the current paginate widget is not capable of forwarding filter
settings. You may want to store your filter in a session variable or
extend / rewrite the paginate widget. A while ago I needed the same
feature but I coded it directly into my fluid extension (see
https://gist.github.com/1267245) - not the clean way but it works. The
paginate fluid template must also be adopted so that each link contains
the filter as actionArgument - e.g.:

<f:widget.link arguments="{currentPage: pagination.previousPage}"
actionArguments="{filter}"><</f:widget.link>

Hope this helps as a starting point...

cheers,
daniel