[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid/Extbase add Javascript to page header

Matt Janus janus76uk at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 29 14:12:22 CET 2011

Everything seems to going well with my ongoing effort to get my head
round extbase and fluid by recoding and old piBase extension. The
extension I am building is an image cycle/rotation that is
configurable through a flexform and uses javascript to produce the
desired effect/animation.

What I would like to do is build the custom Javascript using Fluid and
then insert this into the page header.

Building the fluid template should be fairly straight forward, what
I'm not sure of, is how to get the output of the template into the
page header.

Could anyone point me in the right direction??

Thanks

Matt